Clients today require support that enables them to work faster and smarter. WEG delivers great design, separations and plates to keep things moving: on time and on budget
At WEG, we’ve developed a suite of best in class workflow tools so you’re able to get the most from your packaging workflows.
- Brand Guardianship
- Print Quality Management
- Sales Samples & Prototyping
- Extended Gamut Separations
- 3D rendering
- Contract Proofing
- Print Inventory Management
- Image Carriers (HD Plating, Sleeves)
- Production Art
- Asset and Die Management
- Regulatory Compliance Support
Why Integrated Workflows Matter
It’s using a single resource to establish & manage brand identity across printing processes, geographic regions, and packaging structures / substrates.
It begins with the end in mind; delivering a color managed workflow from design through print.
It’s "One Version of the Truth" - a single file is used for every printer, with color adjusted to compensate for press conditions. This one file is easier to archive or manage in the event of change.
It delivers synergies that drive both automation and significant cost savings.
How an integrated approach delivers better results
Establishes continuity of Brand Identity through consistent Design and Trademark representation
An integrated, centralized process delivers consistency of color and graphics across printers, processes and substrates by standardizing prepress / proofing across global printer network:
An integrated workflow simplifies the complex the packaging development process:
- Automated workflows drive accuracy and efficiency gains
- Project management resources and "Best Practice" methods eliminate the need for you to micro-manage project details which reduces your workloads
- Cloud based graphics approval system - available globally, 24/7 help standardize processes, eliminates handoffs and reduces cycle time by reflecting all comments in real time
- Print Quality Management systems gather and report on print activity to ensure that quality standards are achieved and maintained
- Alignment with your corporate vision and goals encourages printers to continuously improve and innovate
- Data collection & ongoing reporting of Key Performance Indicators provide actionable business metrics
- Unbiased industry experts enable you to evaluate & leverages new print technologies and provide you with an objective technical perspective
- KPIs/Reporting tools that give you the actionable metrics necessary to continue improving your packaging workflows